Wednesday 21 April 2010

You Love Ice-Cream?

According to that little poll you see on your far right,



I am

dismayed

disheartened

discouraged

I am

dis-sed

that

50% (16 out of 32) of Straight Eye for the Straight Guy's readers love ice-cream 
(never shoulda given y'all that option)


To the 7 that clicked No, please reconsider your options.

To the 6 that clicked, "What pre-bedtime pushup routine?", click here.

And finally, kudos to the 3 people who clicked on Yes. 
Fine, so I contributed one Yes click myself.



Nevertheless, even if this blog changes the life of just one person,  I will die a fulfilled man.




11 days left to vote fellas.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms