Saturday 17 April 2010

What Women Want (You To Wear)

Special thanks to reader Nicole Kuek for the following contribution:

Between You and Nicole Kuek

Nicole Kuek March 30 at



Hmm...top three things I'd like to see a guy wear...first has got to be a tux. Guys always look really good in suits. Also dressy shirts with jacket on top. Yum.




Second has got to be a nice, long-sleeved, collared, button-down shirt. You know those dressy shirts guys wear when they go for parties...like the two boys on the right in this pic:
 









Adding a tie also works.
And this one!






Um. I'm also probably weird but I like it when guys wear nice hoodies. Maybe because my guy has nice hoodies and looks really good when he wears them >.< Kla. Maybe only when my guy wears. Hahaha. They're soft too... And I tried to look for a good hoodie pic on Facebook but all I came up with is this:

(He's on the left.)





And now I blame you for making me not do work. Hahaha.

7 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

suiting up will look cool.. haha =D

Rudi said...

kenwooi: as always bro =)

Nicole said...

Note that for the last pic, the hoodie is not that visible that's why I said it wasn't a very good pic. Lol.

Praveen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Praveen said...

you say tux in your first sentence. but i highly doubt you mean a tuxedo. a tux (cumber band, waistcoat, coat tails, wing-tipped collar, bow tie) is very different from a suit . a good tux will set you back around 3000++ ringgit

Nicole said...

Praveen: Wow, a tux is that much?! Yea, a suit is nice, but a tux is more geng. For normal people (i.e. not royalty) then suit = tux in terms of good-lookingness. Haha.

Yi Ning said...

Tails and top hat, like the guys in the Sam Sparrow video for 'Black and Gold'=OMG HOT!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms