Saturday 8 May 2010

Ice Cream


Excuse me, but...

HOW CAN LIKE THIS??? 
(white friends - it's Malaysia-speak)





Yes: Am genuinely very proud of the three of you (I'm the 4th yes clicker), 
keep up the good work! Cheers fellas, we're going to live to 120!

No: Why?

What pre-bedtime pushup routine?: This one la

And to the 27 of you who love ice-cream...
I have only one thing to say to that



..
...
....
.....
......
......







I love ice cream too!




That's not true, but it's perfectly okay to love ice-cream. 

Just try to show a little more love to exercise and a healthy diet, aight? 



On a side note, did you know that constant singing actually can actually help towards the development of a six pack? Singing strengthens and develops your core muscles. 


-Stay tuned folks-


3 comments:

Kelvin said...

Lol, i love ice cream tooooo^^

Azlina Abdul said...

LOL! I love ice cream too.....but I only eat it like once in 3 or 6 months hahaha.....I prefer cream puffs instead. But really...I didnn't know that singing can help with the six packs thingy...I love singing!!! :)

Rudi said...

wow! then you must have a six pack lina.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms