Saturday 23 August 2008

The Sexiest Thing A Man Can Wear

I was reading a certain mens' magazine recently (the kind with the good articles), when I came across an interesting poll.

The poll's results revealed that the majority of women think that the sexiest thing a man can wear is...




not...




the perennial Tuxedo,






not...



the Italian swim trunk





not...



the 'Birthday Suit'



No photo you dimwit. Children are reading this.



The outfit that beat them all for the title of 'The Sexiest Thing A Man Can Wear' was none other than...





the White T-Shirt and Jeans combo









Has that particular mens' magazine committed a grave injustice? Or was it spot on?

You have permission to rant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you once say yourself that you liked a plain t-shirt with jeans on women? Actually, I believe you labeled that as a "fantastic" outfit.

Rudi said...

anonymous: thanks for the heads up! i read through the whole post once again and I realized that some people may interpret my question at the end of the article as a rhetorical question. Thus ive added an extra question next to it to indicate otherwise - "or was it spot on?"

Thank you for the heads up again! I appreciate it :)

(And kudos for having read through my other posts and being so observant :) thumbs up!)

ChrissArthur said...

what about a smile?
that's always nice.

A friendly smile from an anonymous person on the street sounds sexy to me, well, as long as it's not one of them 'I-want-to-bag-you-home' kinda smile.

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. simple and sexy! but suiting up is cool as well! =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms