Thursday 9 December 2010

Saran





Ladies and gentlemen,


In our quest for the aesthetic and psychological betterment of mankind, I would like you to warmly welcome a new friend into our midst. 


As ambitious a project as Straight Eye for the Straight Guy was (and is), I could never help but to feel that something was missing from the fray altogether. 


Sure, as a straight dude, I could ramble all day about how we can dress better and live better and behave better, but at the end of the day, you straight men out there are not here to try and impress me


You're here to impress straight girls.

And who better to hear it from than a straight girl herself. 








So without further ado, I proudly present to you, the newest member of the SEftSG team:-










Saran, meet World.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms