Monday 20 December 2010

Hi. I'm your new Female Perspective

Hi boys.

I've already been introduced by the ever-charming Rudi, and I'd like to apologise for the delay of my first post!

But it's all about starting. So now that I've started I'll be revving it up from here, giving my female thoughts and advice for the delicious man.

If you didn't know, I'm the new 'Straight Eye' for the Straight Guy.

I know we all know that this blog has quite a following because it's a guide for men....by a man! (which comes rare, compared to female guides on men).

Articles on this blog are well-penned about dressing better...to living better...and for some clueless or not-so-clueless men out there - behaving better.

But as time went on, Rudi felt that this blog needed a different perspective to complement the overly-testosterone charged male-male perspective.

So, no. Not another male perspective.

Straight Eye Guy needed a Straight Eye Lady.

So he got himself one:

Most women love flowers, no matter how cliché it is. It still is - the thought that counts.

I'm Saran, and I'm going to have a helluva exciting journey alongside Rudi on making men become bolder and sexier!

Whatever you need to know about women, please don't hesitate to ask! (Perverted questions will be dealt with...severely.)

Just a starter: I think that Men are amusing creatures.

Through the years I've realised that men are really, quite simple. The only thing that makes them difficult?

Their damned male ego!

So it's my duty from now on, to share our real thoughts on men. You've either heard it before or not.

Stripped bare.

Wait for it soon...til then,

Cheers!
Saran
xx

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms